Did you know that only 8% of people will be successful in their new year’s resolutions? Not that I’m bitter, but I bet those people picked easy ones. The remaining 92% of us can take comfort in the fact that we haven’t broken our resolutions because we’re weak. We’ve broken them because we’re human. Read >
On the cusp of its 200th anniversary, Scottish Widows has revealed a new brand and visual identity.
Employee engagement is not just one of the hottest topics right now (as the economy shows signs of recovery) but one of the most consistent items on the boardroom agenda over the past decade.
Rufus helps develop a mobile energy brand with an entirely new way of interacting with consumers.
2013 was a great year for brands. We saw passion, wit, insight and a lot of spot-on timing backed up with great thinking. So pop a mince pie on your plate, crank up WHAM!’s ‘Last Christmas’, pour some mulled wine, and get ready for the Rufus recap of the year.
He’s the canine with charisma, the pooch with panache. Pingo, our pug with the million dollar mug.