Tough times call for sustainable, optimised support
We are all living and working in unprecedented times and, as businesses, we’re facing challenges never faced before at this scale. Rufus Leonard are here for you to make sure your platform isn’t one of those challenges.
As Covid-19 descended businesses were already at various stages of their digital transformation journey but improving the digital experiences for your customers during this time should remain at the top of your agenda as an organisation.
As work patterns change, staff productivity is being impacted and we are beginning to see our clients’ feel the pressure to deliver the changes and updates their customers require. We recognise that, more than ever, you will be in need of support to help respond and manage the ever-changing demands of your platform. We are set up to ensure your platform stack is designed and operating at peak performance, and supported around the clock.
Rufus Leonard have been providing managed service support to digital platforms for over fifteen years ensuring our clients’ online experience is managed, delivered, and optimised consistently across every digital touchpoint. We focus on providing a return on your digital platform investment through the continual management and evolution of that platform – avoiding the all-too-easy trap of delivering the next big thing and not focusing on the incremental improvement that drives conversion and customer loyalty.
Our Platform Management and Optimisation offer:
- Can be scaled to your business needs.
- Is tailored to ensure your platform delivers the performance, resilience, security and flexibility you need to meet customer and business expectations.
- Provides infrastructure and application support within our service catalogue.
- Includes the option of proactive monitoring and enhancements to ensure you achieve your SLA requirements, from 24/7/365 hosting and application to maintenance of technical debt.
- Is flexible and built to complement your in-house capabilities to form blended teams, delivering multi streams of work.
Dave Martin, Head of Service Delivery at Rufus Leonard explains: “The ability to provide flexibility to our clients allows us to maintain and optimise their online presence during these challenging times. The Rufus Leonard team makes this possible with our sustainable, optimised support that goes beyond quick fixes and ensures your site stays ahead of the game, delivering you and your customers extraordinary experiences.”
If you would like to know more about any of these services, we would be more than happy to discuss your requirements on a video call. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you all stay safe.